Tuesday, March 31, 2009

those other flash modes

a helpful article from olympusamerica.com website delivered to my gmail this morning. you might have noticed that i havent been using flash in most of my pictures... i avoid situations in which i have to use flash (especially built-in flash) because the results that i get are seldom flattering and oftentimes flat. i prefer to use tripod and longer exposure times or shoot with artificial lighting that is constant and not triggered by my camera. however, i am fully aware that there are indeed many cases in which firing a flash would be unavoidable. and as such, it is important to know the different flash options available at our disposal.

anyway, here is where you can go to learn more about them.

for me the lesson really here is to keep shooting, whether in low-light conditions or not. hihi. now i cant wait to get my hands on my oly again.

No comments:

Flickr Slideshow